Ensure that your respondents receive your survey in their native tongue by following these steps.
Translate the subject and email text
- Go to your survey, click and select collect.
- Click and select email.
- Enalyzer provides a default text in all our system languages; English, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, French, Spanish and Latin-American Spanish. You can edit the sender information, the subject of the email, and the email invitation text. The email invitation text has to have the survey_link merge field.
- To translate the text, click on the language drop-down menu*, at the top, and select the language you're going to translate.
- Translate the subject and email text. Remember that the survey_link merge field has to be included in the email text. If you have more languages to translate, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Once you're done translating, click next.
Add language variable to respondents
Now that you've translated your text, it's vital that you add a language variable to your respondents to ensure that they receive the survey invitation in the correct language.
- You can now choose how you want to add your respondents. You can either upload** your CSV file, copy/paste** your CSV file, and/or enter the respondents manually.
- Your CSV file should include the language codes for each respondent. If a language code is missing, the respondent will receive the survey in the default language you've chosen. Click here for a list of the language codes for all of the languages we support.
- If you choose to enter the respondents manually, make sure to choose the correct language in the drop-down menu.
- Click add and use the drop-down menu to ensure that your respondents have the correct language attached to them.
- Click next and send now.
Enalyzer language codes
* This feature is only available in the PRO and PRO+ plans. Check out our plans.
** This feature is available in the paid plans. Check out our plans.