Counter charts can help you keep an eye on your goals. Counter charts count one variable and allow you to set a target, so you can watch as you reach it!
- Go to your report, click and select counter.
- Click on the variable the chart will be based on.
- Define your count by selecting the category (or categories) you will be counting and click next.
- Under name, you can give your chart a descriptive name, e.g. good reviews. The chart will take on the name of the variable it is based on.
- Under target, define the target's format (percentage/number) or choose to not specify your target. If you choose the latter, the target will be the same as the total amount of respondents.
- Click add and your chart will be created and added to your report immediately.