When you share a report online, Enalyzer creates a shared version of your report. You can add passwords, update changes and delete the shared report whenever you want.
- Go to your report, click on and select share.
- You now have the following options:
- Link: This is the link to your online report. Use this link to share your report. You can share it through social media, email, create a QR code, etc.
- Password protection*: Enable this feature to add a password to your shared online report, meaning only people with the password and link can access it.
- Open answers: Enable this feature if you want to include open answers in the report.
- Apply anonymity level: Enable this feature to set a minimum of responses needed before the data can be shown to those you share your report with. This ranges from 1 - 10.
- Status: Here you can update changes, if any, to the shared version of your report. You can also delete the shared version of your report, meaning that those you have previously shared it with will no longer have access.
* This feature is only available in the PRO and PRO+ plans. Check out our plans.