Zapier allows you to connect Enalyzer with your favorite apps and online tools, such as Google Sheets, Dropbox, MailChimp, and Trello. Zapier allows you to create automated workflows by integrating apps, also known as Zaps.
- Automatically export your Enalyzer results to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Send a survey to a new Salesforce customer
At the moment, Zapier is in "invite-only" mode. If you want to be invited to create Zaps, follow these steps:
- Log into your account
- Click on the integrations area
- Click Zapier
- Finally, click on the invite me button. You'll soon get an email from us!
Task limits on Zaps
Whenever your Zap successfully automates something, it's called a Task. For example, if your Zap is to send a survey to a new Salesforce customer, every survey that is sent counts as a Task.
Limitations on daily Zapier task depend on your plan:
- FREE plans: 5 daily tasks
- BASIC plans: 25 daily tasks
- PRO plans: 50 daily tasks
- PRO+ plans: unlimited daily tasks
This means that if you have a BASIC plan and 50 new Salesforce customers are added in one day, only 25 surveys will be sent out and the remaining 25 will be queued for the following day.